Howdy! I'm posting a little message to all who may peruse this blog today b/c of the chicken curry recipe...this blog is at current, boring and unimaginative! So just do what you have to do, but be assured that eventually, at a point in my life when I have more of that precious commodity called TIME, it will improve drastically! Thanks and enjoy the recipe!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

We're Oregonians Now!

This is our new blog site that we will be using to (finally) send out pics regularly of our family! We are settling in to our new home and life in Oregon, which is a huge change for us, but very exciting. We'll stay in touch with all our Texas peeps!

1 comment:

Gina said...

So glad you did this. I'll try and start e-mailing you pictures that I have made of all of you guys so you can use them.