Howdy! I'm posting a little message to all who may peruse this blog today b/c of the chicken curry recipe...this blog is at current, boring and unimaginative! So just do what you have to do, but be assured that eventually, at a point in my life when I have more of that precious commodity called TIME, it will improve drastically! Thanks and enjoy the recipe!

Monday, November 3, 2008

Fall Festival at Airlie Farms!





Okay, so the girls weren't in their prime on this day, but they're still cute! This was at a really cool farm near our house with a grass maze, hay slide, pumpkin patch, games, all sorts of cool things!

4 comments:

Gina said...

Look at those girls! I miss them (and you guys, of course) so much.

AmyNut said...

Aww...I miss you guys! The girls look beautiful and you look happy! Yay for blogging to help us keep in touch...

Lorene said...

Thanks Katie and Oren for including me on your site. It is great to be able to have the photos you will be sharing on it and watching the little nieces as they grow up. Love you lots. aunt Lorene

Lorene said...

this is great Katie and Oren and I thank you for including me on your site. It will be great fun seeing the photos of my little nieces.
Love, Aunt Lorene