Howdy! I'm posting a little message to all who may peruse this blog today b/c of the chicken curry recipe...this blog is at current, boring and unimaginative! So just do what you have to do, but be assured that eventually, at a point in my life when I have more of that precious commodity called TIME, it will improve drastically! Thanks and enjoy the recipe!

Monday, January 12, 2009

At Home for Christmas

My sis Kristin and I hanging out at G-Ma's in Shreveport.
We started out our Texas trip in Cleburne, where we got to spend some time with a lot of dear friends. Apparently, we had so much fun that we forgot to take very many pictures on the entire trip!

Yah- Christmas morning... this was the first year that Haddie actually got into it and it was so much fun watching. This was her new doll from Aunt Kristin (and a stroller too, much to her delight!)
Here's our little ham at G-Ma's house!


Here was a picture of 4 generations in my mom's family! We were at my grandmama's house in Shreveport and had such a great time.

1 comment:

Jessica Molepske said...

I love the pictre of you and Kristin..such pretty girls! and the picture of the 4 generations is awesome..what a neat picture that will be for Haddie and Jenna when they get older! Glad you had a good holiday!