Howdy! I'm posting a little message to all who may peruse this blog today b/c of the chicken curry recipe...this blog is at current, boring and unimaginative! So just do what you have to do, but be assured that eventually, at a point in my life when I have more of that precious commodity called TIME, it will improve drastically! Thanks and enjoy the recipe!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday, Jenna!

Jenna loved her strawberry cake, even though she was sick on her birthday. :( We all had a good time being with friends and celebrating.





4 comments:

Erica said...

they are adorable and you look great!! Aren't girls the best! Emma is in love with her stroller too.. so happy to add you to my bloglist! I am sure you will find some familiar faces and names on my blogroll! Thanks for catching up!!

Jill said...

Hey, I actually found you guys on here! It was great getting to chat with you last night - see you on Wednesday! I love all the pic's of your girl's, by the way.

Jessica Molepske said...

4 months ago?? you need to update your blog! lol I found this Babywise mom (and also left you a comment about it on FB) but if you want to add it to the blogs you follow you will always see it! thats what I did =) this lady is awesome! http://babywisemom.blogspot.com/

Erica said...

So is that baby here yet?? Hope you are well..update your blog and show us some new pics of your babies!!